Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh My Friend movie

Oh My Friend





Siddarth, Hansika and Sruthi Hasan’s upcoming movie ‘Oh My Friend’ movie title song was released yesterday through Radio Mirchi by the producer of the movie Dil Raju and Director of the movie Venu Sri Ram.Oh My Friend has five songs in total and one bit song.
Director Dil Raju said that all the movie audios produced under Bommarillu Banner are a super hit songs and he is confident that all the songs ‘Oh My Friend movie will also be a big hit.
Director of the movie Venu Sri Ram said that the music director Rahul Raj of the movie is new to telugu industry but very famous director in Malayalam.venu heard his songs in internet and called Rahul Raj to compose music for his movie ‘Oh My Friend’.
Oh My Friend movie cast and crew details
Cast : Siddarth, Hansika, Sruthi Hasan, Navadeep, Ali, Tanikela Bharani, Raghu Babu, Lakshmi RamKrishnan, Vinayprasad
Music : Rahul Raj
Photography : Vijay.K.Chakravarthy
Choreography : Raju Sundharam, Dinesh Raghu, Suchitra
Art : S.Ravindar
Co-Director : Anil Kumar
Line Producer : Ashok
Chief Associate : M.Tirupathi
Producer : Dil Raju
Director : Venu Sri Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment